Organize your content with LAPIS – ingest, store, archive, review, approve, edit, and share your content. Post production is one of the most complex areas of the business. Keep your business up to date with industry trends. LAPIS was built to be easily and seamlessly connected to external tools to answer any custom need.
Profuz Digital is delighted to introduce to the market the first of its kind Digital Assets management system, called Profuz LAPIS. LAPIS stands out as a solution that adapts to the needs and growth of your media organization seamlessly and affordably. It centralizes under one single hub all your processes and valuable without unnecessary large files transfers. Media organizations of any type can benefit from LAPIS’ content and document management capabilities, news, media and localization processes and workflows orchestration and automations.
News agencies and portals can improve their time to market by centralizing the management of their news production and publication processes. With LAPIS they can improve their efficiency and eliminate repetitive time-consuming tasks and operations.
Broadcasters can greatly benefit from the ability of LAPIS to easily connect to different systems and plan, monitor and update their programs and contents from one single interface.
Digital Assets Management
- Automatic and/or manual ingest of video, audio, pictures, documents, and subtitles in various formats via upload, transfer (FTP/S, HTTP/S, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS, NFS, S3, DropBox etc.), or hot/watch folders direct access
- Multiple storages can be connected and used at the same time for direct access or archiving (store and retrieve)
- Download content, transformations/transcoding and partial extracts based on user rights
- Intelligent search mechanism – structured search, free form search, alternative faceted search. Searches in all fields and contents, internal and connected in parallel
- Unique live search results updates with possibility to create multiple active individual or shared search sessions
- Search queries and filtering with free text search
- Assets of different types. Digital assets with or without available digital content
- Metadata extraction/import – embedded or external (supplementary files, other databases, etc.). Multiple standards and formats such as EXIF, XMP, IPTC, XML, ID3, BWF, Dublin Core, etc. are supported
- Support of new media distribution formats like IMF
- Support of film scanning formats like DPX
- User forms for custom workflow design
- Taxonomic and faceted categorizations with multiple levels, sharing, and multi-inheritance
- Unlimited properties and types of property data
- Additional applied categorization structures: tags, keywords, structured and thesaurus keywords, categories, folders and folder-like structures, etc. with possibility to classify single asset in multiple nodes of the same type (for example in more then one folder without copying the content)
Multiplatform Content Delivery Management
- Manage the entire process from content creation to publishing on social media platforms or media and playlist automations, and enjoy reduced time to market
- Streamline multi-channel publishing and benefit from features like scheduling, assembling, approval, versioning and more
- Transfer between different storages and locations using varieties of protocols – FTP/S, HTTP/S, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS, NFS, S3, etc.
- Storyboards with videos, audios, images, texts, news, and other types of data
- Storyboard export to various publishing and editing tools for video, audio, image, and others – Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, AirBox NEO, LightWorks, Photoshop, DaVinci Reslove etc.
- Encrypting and watermarking of all types of content (video, audio, images, documents) using internal engines or integrating third party ones. More then one engine can be connected and used based on configured criteria.
- Creation of multiple transcoding profiles and automatic transcoding processes
Interconnected data and processes
- Inter-object links – categorization and structuring between objects of different types – for example projects containing tasks and assets; tasks containing different types of assets; folder with master video content, video markers and chunks; etc.
- User definable simple properties driven or complex BPMN workflow orchestration of processes and contents involving clients, subcontractors, partners, viewers, etc.
- Automatic Workflows and User Driven Processes
- Complete supply chain management
- Integration with ML and AI technologies for speech to text and automatic translation
- Business Intelligence
- Text Dictation and Voice Commands
- Multiple Dashboards, Layouts and Themes to choose from
News Production Management
- News workflows automation from planning to publishing
- News articles creation, editing, approval and scheduling for one or multiple publications
- News stories for managing news data (video, audio, text, photos, images, documents, articles and
other news feeds)
- News Desks for organizing news per types of news or destination
- Planning of related reporting, editing, validation and publishing tasks
- Resource management– equipment, studios, vehicles, internal and external human resources
- Management of newspapers and magazines
- Radio and TV Stations news shows
- Social Media and websites publishing
- Access information from various news agencies and directly use them in your own news preparation