SaaS, PaaS, Lifetime with core features and optional add-ons
Profuz LAPIS Content Management centrally manages your valuable marketing content such as images, presentations, multimedia files and their publications to your website, store or social media channels. The coordination of your marketing activities is happening in real time and tracked securely. All your marketing remains in one single place and is under your own control. The communication between your team members and eventual subcontractors is effective and accessible from anywhere. LAPIS Content Management can be a standalone tool for organizing your digital content, but can also be used together with other modules such as Commercial Management, Project Management, Workflow Management, MAM, News Management etc.
Suitable for small, medium and large companies and organizations from various industries
Limited only by available infrastructure resources
Bundles define the maximum number of users allowed. No charging per user.
Digital Assets Management
- Plan, assign, preview, simple edit, approve, and publish audiovisual materials
- Supported content includes audio, video, images, subtitles, presentations, graphics, diagrams, tables, charts, documents, and text
- Manual and automatic content orchestration
- Upload/Download, Store, Retrieve, Edit, Share, Transfer, Convert, Import, Export your contents easily
- Regulated operations with the contents based on user rights
- Organize all you marketing contacts and maintain them always up-to-date
- Streamline the content creation for your e-mail marketing campaigns, social media posts and website publications and eliminate inefficiencies
- Multiple ways of content classification and categorizations with tags, categories, folder, general and custom attributes and types
- Publications approvals
- Content directly accessible from everywhere and available for collaboration
- Watermarking and encryption of audiovisual materials
- Access to contents available in connected cloud storages such as WebDav, DropBox, Azure Cloud or on FTP/S
- Protected sharing of audiovisual content with subcontractors and controlled collaborative work through chats, comments, projects, tasks, folders, etc.
Social Media Calendars
- Plan, categorize and manage your social media channels and schedules
- Store, re-use and monetize your content
- All levels of approvals and content exchange processes can be covered
- Real-time monitoring of marketing tasks and activities
- Copyrights and digital protection mechanism
- Watermarking of confidential materials
- Automatic proxy creation of audiovisual materials for safe and easy content creation processes
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly views and filtering based on multiple criteria
- Default fields include Social Media Channel, News Text, News Images, News Videos, Publishing Date and Time, Person in Charge, Approval Status, and Publishing Status
- Activity log, Change Log, Live Collaboration through comments and chats
Email Campaigns Management
- Manage and track Subscribe/Unsubscribe activities from sources such as newsletters, product announcements, promotions or overall e-mail marketing
- Add / Remove subscription criteria and monitoring parameters
- Import / Export contacts for email marketing programs or automatic synchronization with a client-preferred email campaign management tools such as Mailchimp, SendinBlue, etc.
- Plan, categorize and manage events such as trade shows
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly views and filtering based on multiple criteria such as start date/time, end date/time, location, type of audience, etc.
- Default fields include Event Name, Location, Start Date, End Date, Budget, Person in Charge, Event Audience, Status and Related Activities such as business trips
- Track all resources, e.g. reservations and attachments.
Users management, automations and collaboration
- Easy way of creating users accounts from contacts
- Allocating more than one contact to a user
- Shared user accounts associated with group company contacts
- Folder-specific Permissions and User Rights for Create, Edit, View, Export, Import, Delete contacts
- Individual and groups access control over the contact entry and/or specific fields
- Personal address books per user
- Track contacts’ interactions through Activity Logs, Task Assignments, etc.
- Automatic workflows based on client’s needs