Organize all your educational materials such as images, videos, audios, presentations, documents with Profuz LAPIS – ingest, store, archive, review, approve, edit, and share your educational materials with your students.
Universities, schools and other academic institutions can benefit from Profuz LAPIS advanced management capabilities including contacts, projects, documents, audiovisual materials, physical and digital assets including licenses, physical stocks, seats allocation and IT infrastructure. Media related departments or educational organizations can additionally benefit from the professional Media Asset Management, News Management and Localization Management tools and prepare their students for the real-world. The technology behind the product is a result of many years of practice, research, and ideation in order to meet the modern trends and contemporary academia expectations.
From simple tasks to complex projects management. Calendar, Gantt, Chart, Tree, Kanban views. Projects, sub-projects, tasks, sub-tasks. Create, monitor, update, link and assign tasks to your students at every stage of the course.
Track all your students contacts and keep accurate profiles and performance records. Students data is protected, under your own control, updated in real-time and accessible from anywhere. Multiple ways of students categorizations and administration of their financial and legal documentation.
Digital Assets Management
- Plan, assign, preview, simple edit, approve, and share audiovisual materials easily
- Supported materials includes audio, video, images, subtitles, presentations, graphics, diagrams, tables, charts, documents, texts
- Manual and automatic audiovisual materials orchestration
- Upload/Download, Store, Retrieve, Edit, Share, Transfer, Convert, Import, Export your educational materials with ease
- Regulated operations based on user rights
- Multiple ways of audiovisual materials and documents classification and categorizations with tags, categories, folders, general and custom attributes and types
- Materials and documents are directly accessible from everywhere and available for real-time collaboration
- Watermarking and encryption of audiovisual materials
- Access to contents available in connected cloud storages such as WebDav, DropBox, Azure Cloud or on FTP/S
- Protected sharing of audiovisual content with students and external collaborators and controlled collaborative work through chats, comments, projects, tasks, folders, etc.
- My Area – every user can quickly access his own activities such as collaborations, contacts, documents, files, projects, tasks, uploads, etc. through My Area
- Customizable workspaces help improve students’ and teachers’ efficiency
- Personalized dashboards for different user groups
- Possibility to easily customize your individual dashboard and layout using widgets, query containers, views, searches, etc.
- Dynamically adjustable working area at every step of your job
- Multi-layer structuring of Projects and Subprojects
- Create, read, update, link, and delete Projects, Subprojects, Tasks and Subtasks
- Overall Project Overview with Progress Bar
- Built-in views: Calendar, List, Grid, Tree, Gantt, Chart
- Custom views and filters (e.g. past, due, late tasks, Kanban, etc.)
- Predefined parameters include Name, Description, Members, Status, Priority, Assignee, Start Date, End Date, and Progress
- Custom parameters can be configured per client needs and required workflows
- Students allocation overview – available students, qualified students, etc.
- Time Tracking – estimated time versus time spent
- Automatic suggestion or assignment of appropriate student or teacher based on profile and availability
- Quickly and easily change statuses and task owners
- A Task may belong to one or more Projects, and may have one or more responsible persons (individual users and/or groups)
- Task relations to other modules of the system allowing the creation of workflows with Tasks, Files, Requests, and others
- Predefined Task parameters include Name, Description, Status, Priority, Assignee, Start Date, End Date, Progress, Estimated Time
- Custom Task parameters can be defined per client needs and preferences
- Real-time collaboration through tasks assignments, collaborative editing, comments and chats
- Email and in-the-app notifications for assignments, updates, completions, due dates
Academic Profiles Management
- Students and teachers profiles creation and classification based on various parameters
- Active/inactive students/teachers
- Academic Profile can include Name, Description, Image, Position/Title, Faculty, Academic ID, Address, Personal and Academic emails, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, Website URL, Phone Numbers, Skills, Allocated resources, etc
- Activities list for history of changes, communication and live comments, including email notes, meeting notes, call notes
- Monitoring of tasks, projects, financial documents statuses
- Scheduling meetings, calls, follow ups, to dos, etc
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quaterly activities monitoring
- Email notification for upcoming activities, due dates, follow ups, etc.